Urban haps of a grrrl on a mission to be a better writer, a new music master-blaster and a wonderfully brilliant razor-packing, MAC LipGlass wearing feminista...

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Ms. Hill's Space

While perusing myspace, errr... while lost in (my)space, this afternoon, I stumbled onto a somewhat newly registered spot for L-Boogie. It seems to be the real McCoy and has a pretty smart, Lauryn-like rhyme on there. And since I found the link through Ahmir "?uestlove's" space, well, it has to be legit because Questo is on my very short list of men I absolutely adore (and therefore trust) as artists, thinkers, and sexy mental provocateurs. He's right up there with my other fantasy baby daddies-- Maxwell and Ben Harper. But woe is me cause all three of them are taken and it would seem that sazon is the new brown sugar cause they all have Latina novias. Well actually Ben may still be with that chick from Juraissic Park, but that's still a far cry from the brown sweetness. No worries love is love, spring is in the air and myspace seems to have all the flavors simmering anyway.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dayum! We cannot access Myspace from work! I will have to check on it later...

3/31/2006 2:27 PM

 
Blogger Fresh said...

Did it have audition info? The Black Arts group over on yahoo groups posted an announcement that came from a myspace page. I wish there were a way to tell if those pages on there are legit.

4/01/2006 12:27 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Lauryn Hill & that new song is on FIRE!!. heeeeey girl!

4/02/2006 7:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home