Urban haps of a grrrl on a mission to be a better writer, a new music master-blaster and a wonderfully brilliant razor-packing, MAC LipGlass wearing feminista...

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy V-Day: My Top 7 Raves

Okay after last year's personal post and all of the feedback and fallout, I'ma still keep it real this Valentine's Day, but in a simpler form. Back in the day my girl Bilqis and I used to have these list we would call "Our Raves" that we would create every now and then as a way of reminding ourselves of our own turn-ons, but also as a way of paying homage to all the simple goodness in life. So on this day of love I'm bringing it back. It always made us feel good and tingly after we would read them to each other. Try it. What 5 things truly make you happy and blissed out? Post them below:



1. Christian Louboutin shoes

2. The sweet hotness of Trader Joe's Spiced Mango

3. Archipelago candles (Bergamot Tobacco scent)

4. Warm Chocolate Cake from Pastis.

5.. Thé Pour un Eté my new fave scent by L'Artisan Parfumeur.

6. The smell of Thé Pour un Eté on your shirt after we cuddle.

7. The smell of you on my sheets.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm.............Can't narrow it down to 5 things right now but one would have to be:

1. Having my friend shout me out in her blog and remembering all the fun we used to have. Now I'm trying to think of where the piece of paper that our first Rave one was written on is!

2/17/2008 12:41 AM

 
Blogger theHotness Grrrl said...

I've been looking for mine too. It will be found this week for sure!

2/17/2008 6:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home